Youth Criminal Justice: What Parents Should Know
The Community Leadership Network for Families Project is offering free workshops on the youth criminal justice system. Trained facilitators are available to deliver this workshop in several languages.
The Youth Criminal Justice: What Parents Should Know workshop includes information on:
- The types of crime youth are usually involved in;
- The youth criminal justice process;
- The rights and responsibilities of parents;
- How to recognize warning signs and prevent crime;
- Resources to support parents.
When: March 13, 2018
Time: 1:00 pm
Where: Queen Elizabeth public school Ottawa, ON
This project is funded by Crime Prevention Ottawa and managed by Somali Centre for Family Services on behalf of the LASI Coalition.
For more information, please contact:
Somali Center for Family Services
(613) 526-2075 ext. 231
Site supervisor OCDSB